You can apply to the medical innovation support office (MEDISO) for consultations and support from the comprehensive this portal site.
What is MEDISO?
MEDISO provides support for business ventures, academia, and individuals intending to put into practical use medicines, medical devices, and regenerative medicinal products.
- ●Support targets：Ventures, academic institutions, and individuals aiming to put into practical use the medicines, medical devices, regenerative medicinal products, and novel drug-discovery technologies or medical materials subject to the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Law.
- ●How to apply：Apply using the inquiry form.
- ●Support method：We provide support via phones, e-mail, and meetings.
- ●Support source：Support is provided in cooperation with experts in R&D, consultants in pharmaceutical affairs, and experts from related organizations including the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- ●Details of support：MEDISO provides support for the practical application of medicines, medical devices, regenerative medicinal products, and other products subject to the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Law.
That support includes business planning, financing, advice on laws and regulations, and other assistance as required.
- ●Remarks：Consultation and support services are free of charge.
Flow of consultation
●You register on the inquiry form, and we provide consultation to confirm the issues to be resolved and the policy for future support.
●We select a supporter to handle each issue and provide consultation with the aim of resolving the issues.
- ・Registering to the inquiry form
- ・Creation of consultation acceptance forms
- ・Prior exchange of opinions on the consultation
- ・Fitting of support plans
- ・Interviews between consulters and supporters
- ・Discussion of the consultation details
- ・Looking back on the contents of the interview
Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc.,
Medical Innovation Support Office Secretariat
FAX : +81-3-3548-0380
FAX : +81-3-3548-0381
Consultation and support services are free of charge.